Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Alva and Alf Gift Bags

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well. I have a couple of gift bags to share with you today featuring Alva and Alf, the cute Magnolia elves from one of the older collections. The papers are from the LOTV Simple Joys pad and have been hand-stitched, as always. I've kept the embellishments simple:
Sentiment - LOTV
Frames - Spellbinders
Twine, hessian, berries - Ribbon Girl
Holly - Woodware punch
Bags, pearls, wooden stars - Samuel Taylors
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Bells, brown string - from my stash

 
 
Alva with Flower:
 
 
 
Alf with Christmas Decoration Bell:
 



I'm entering my gift bags into the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Holly and Bells
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Use a Die Cut
A Creative Romance - Something Old (the brown string and bells are from my old stash)

Thank you so much for visiting and for your lovely comments!

Rebecca.
x

21 comments:

  1. Rebecca these are two adorable gift bags with two adorable stamps...lovely gifts..xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca anyone would love to be given these gorgeous gift bags. Your images are so cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a gift in themselves!...both fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Rebecca these are adorable images and adorable bags perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable Rebecca, I've not seen these sweet images before - two gorgeous gift bags.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable couple Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, such sweet images and I love the colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love them. What a great way to receive a gift.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMW I just love these! brilliant design! the most gorgeous gift bags, Many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely bags Rebecca, love the images
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful Rebecca.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are beautiful, the detail is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're gorgeous Rebecca, love your soft colouring :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty bags. Love the images and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always simply stunning and as always luv everything about them xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rebecca, this are stunning gift bags, love every detail! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both your gift bags are over the top gorgeous Rebecca! Love everything about them!!! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh these are pretty Rebecca - and will come in so useful at Christmas I'm sure!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, his and hers...how amazing! So wonderful and I love the traditional colours! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog while I was on holiday! I had a great time with my Mom, although the week flew by way too quickly! Hope you had a great week! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so fab not seen these images before what cute elfs!! Love the matching designs!x

    ReplyDelete
  21. its a beautiful work!
    Thanks for sharing with us at LHoSM.

    hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x