Friday, 14 November 2014

Christmas Decorations at Winter Wonderland

Good morning,
We have a new challenge for you at Winter Wonderland and this time we'd like to see Christmas Decorations. It's up to you how you interpret this one: you could actually make a decoration or feature one on your card. I went with the first option because I have lots of things waiting to be altered that have been neglected for too long! I've used this heart hanger from Samuel Taylors and covered it with Nordic Christmas paper (distressed with Walnut Stain). I kept the embellishments quite simple so that the Ribbon Girl reindeer could take centre stage. The hessian, rusty bell (with added paint) and lace are also from the Ribbon Girl, the pearls are from Samuel Taylors and the brown string is from my stash.

 
 
We have some fantastic prizes on offer from our generous sponsors:
 
 
 
and Crafty Sentiments with a prize of 3 digis
 
 

  

You will find lots of lovely inspiration from the DT over at the Winter Wonderland blog - hope to see you there!

Have a great weekend,

Rebecca.
x

21 comments:

  1. Aww Rebecca I love this!! It's so so sweet!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Rebecca and gorgeous colours used.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, a really beautiful design. I love the colours and such a cute reindeer.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation...cute reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rebecca...right up my street!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable Rebecca, I'm really loving this!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Rebecca! This is absolutely DARLING!!!!!!! I love the vintage rustic feel to this ornament ... and such a pretty little reindeer on front!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, love it, thanks for the inspiration.
    I have one of these Hearts sitting looking at me needing to be worked on.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous decoration Rebecca. Love the little reindeer.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant decoration and love the CAS design. Gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant decoration and love the CAS design. Gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgeous Rebecca! I love the Nordic influence for Christmas this year... and you've made a fabulous job of this wonderful decoration!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to hang this decoration on my Christmas Tree! It's lovely.
    Love the paper you've used to cover the heart & the added bits & bobs too.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Rebecca! Love the Nordic pattern and your little reindeer is such a great focal piece! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Rebecca, I love your rustic Nordic design and adorable reindeer.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, I love Nordic Christmas decs and this is super beautiful! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty decoration, love the paper choice, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful decoration Rebecca, love the Nordic design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rebecca what a fabulous project its just gorgeous I love this style of decoration .Been away last week so missed your cards that lamplight card was superb fabulous design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Rebecca, this is sooooo lovely!! The little felt reindeer is very sweet on the heart. I want one of these for our tree! Hope you have a good week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous - luv it - like you I have tons of stuff waiting to be altered - just need to be brave enough xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x