Thursday, 27 November 2014

Die-cuts and Punches at In the Pink

Good morning,
It's time for another challenge at In the Pink and I am definitely back in my comfort zone with Die-cuts and Punches! I've used a frame and heart dies from Spellbinders and a Woodware punch for the little envelope. The adorable image is Posey, one of the Wee Stamps from Whimsy (coloured with Inktense pencils) and the papers are Maja Design (hand-stitched). I have also used:
Hessian, cheesecloth - Ribbon Girl
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Samuel Taylors
Pearl flourishes - Creative Expressions
Butterfly - Bo Bunny (cut from a paper sheet)
Paper ribbon - Maja Design (one of the strips you get at the bottom of the papers - I love these!)
Pins - from my stash




































I hope you can join us over at the In the Pink blog where you will find some beautiful inspiration from the rest of the DT.

http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I am entering my card into the following challenge:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Shabby Chic

Thank you so much for visiting - your lovely comments mean so much to me!

Rebecca.
x

22 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love all the layers, gorgeous embellies, sweet image and how cute is that envelope x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Rebecca. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and such pretty detailing. The little envelope is such a lovely touch.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the perfect amount of glitter on this FABULOUS card Rebecca... stunning colouring with your pencils, and I do love that little envelope punch... I think there's one of those in my stash somewhere that I really must dig out when I see how good yours looks! Your card has OBVIOUSLY gone straight to my Pinterest Inspiration board!! LOL

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca just saw this on WS f/b page and she is gorgeous....love the colours here...Love your little envelope, do you use a dye or make it yourself...xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card yet again - just love your style xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Rebecca. Great finishing touches, especially that darling little envelope!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rebecca...super cute image and of course fabulous colouring. Love the design and glitter! and that little envelope has reminded me to go stash hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty I love the colours and the gorgeous butterfly and envelope its stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Rebecca, I love the little envy with the heart poking out, such a lovely design.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Rebecca, such a pretty image and papers, I love your design and your stitching is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the beautiful image, all your layers and of course the stictching. Your designs are always wonderful.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This image is so cute and your colouring is amazing as always. Love the design with all the gorgeous embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Love your papers and layout. Gail. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card & what a cute image!. Beautifully coloured & I love all the delicate touches like the butterfly & the mini envelope.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oOH Rebecca! This is another GORGEOUS creation! Love the sparkles on her wings .. hehehee .. and she's such a darling!!! Love Love Love this!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pink cards are always my favourite Rebecca! This is so dreamy! What a darling little angel and I love that little envelope with the mini heart! So sweet and creative! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just gorgeous Rebecca. I love it! The little envelope and heart are so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet, that little envelope is gorgeous, very pretty card, beautifully done, Have a wonderful weekend Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI Rebecca, sorry to be so late commenting - this is gorgeous, so pretty and 'twinkly', love the colours, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable and gorgeously pink!
    Hope you're doing ok I'm struggling a bit I'll catch up with rest of ur cards soon!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x