Friday, 28 November 2014

Dies and Punches at Winter Wonderland

Good morning everyone,
I'm here with another Dies and Punches challenge for you and this time we want to see them at Winter Wonderland. I've used a Spellbinders Scalloped Oval die to frame the image and an Xcut punch for the snowflake (which has been layered and given a coat of Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels). One of our sponsors this week is Kenny K so I couldn't resist using the lovely Ice Skate Kate again! I've gone for a smaller card size - it makes a nice change so I'll probably be doing some more of these in the future. The papers are Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics and I have also used:
Sentiment - LOTV
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace, frosted berries - Live and Love Crafts
Seam-binding - Ribbon Girl
Pearls, Pumice Stone Distress Ink - Samuel Taylors
Pin - from my stash




































Our generous sponsors this week are:

 
 
Kenny K (with a prize of 3 digis)
 

I hope you can join us over at the Winter Wonderland blog where you will find some beautiful inspiration from the rest of the DT!

I'm entering my card into the following challenge:
Bunny Zoe's - Snow

Before I go, I just wanted to say that it is one year today since I started my blog! I was so nervous about setting one up but your encouragement and lovely comments have made it such a fantastic experience for me. I will be putting some candy together over the next few weeks to say thank you for your support!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Rebecca.
x

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rebecca. I love your soft colouring, beautiful papers and pretty detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca this is gorgeous love that cute image she's so lovely a fab card, How time flies I cannot believe how fast that year has gone and how your cards have developed to these wonderful creations. Look forward to the Candy so kind Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love everything about your wonderful card.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...nice soft colours and as usual your attention to detail is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Rebecca, colours are great. What a cute image love this little creation.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image and design Rebecca,love the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonother fabie card Rebecca... the Kenny K image is fab and you've colouring it perfectly as always! Lush glittery earmuffs too! Of course, the pink colouring does give me a SLIGHT bias!! hehe

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Rebecca, super design!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your first year of blogging Rebecca, I always enjoy my visits to your blog.
    Your card is gorgeous, such pretty pastel colours and fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft colours of this pretty card. Great detail too. Hugs. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the soft colours of this pretty card. Great detail too. Hugs. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love your papers, and colours. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful creation xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy blog birthday!. Gorgeous card, love those soft pastel shades & the glitter jewels on the snowflake.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Rebecca! Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS! I so love the soft delicate way you color .. sooooo STUNNING!!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Rebecca! Oh how I missed my visits while I was on holiday! Just playing catch up now! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Rebecca. The image looks fabulous and I love the soft colours and pretty details.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another lovely card today Rebecca. Love your colouring of the image and the sparkly earmuffs. Congratulations on your first year blogaversary. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet image, love the colour choice, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab design and pretty details, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card Rebecca!
    Thanks for thinking of me. I put in my post last night where I've been. I know you will understand more than most. I'm hoping my new pills will help my mood. So thanks again, I really appreciate it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty. Loving the soft colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun card Rebecca, cute image and very pretty, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x