Tuesday, 11 November 2014

It's Cold Outside

Hi everyone,
Thanks for stopping by. I have another Christmas card to share with you today using It's cold outside Tilda - this one is definitely my favourite from the new collection. The papers are Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics. I have also used:
Sentiment - Maja Design
Ribbon, snowflake button (with added glitter and Distress Ink), pearl string, twine - Ribbon Girl
Lace, star pin, charm, Diamond Dust - Live and Love Crafts
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Doily (with added Pumice Stone Distress Ink) - LOTV shop (I think it's Woodware)
Pearls - Samuel Taylors





































I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Winter Warmers
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Sparkle
Papertake Weekly - 2 or 4 legs

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such lovely comments - I really appreciate it!

Rebecca.
x

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rebecca!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, love everything about it.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Very pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet image, beautiful papers and pretty detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rebecca...love the colours and the cute co-ordinating twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable Christmas and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulous card, super gorgeous image and love these beautiful colours...
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a GORGEOUS card Rebecca.. Tilda looks sooooooo cosy with her fur collar wrapped tight around her! Beautiful design and stunning colouring - and pink too..... not that I'm biased towards that colour.... (ahem)!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Rebecca, I love your beautiful papers and fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my Favourite Tildas from the new release as well. She's just too cute.
    I love the card you made with her - classy and chic. ;)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another winner - since looking in on your blog I have not seen a card that you have made that I didn't love - just love your style xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh she is so adorable!! I love those papers too! And the gorgeous pastel colours!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully layered card Rebecca. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! What gorgeous colour combinations with the pastel pink and blue. Those papers are so lovely too, I really must add some Maja design papers to my stash. Beautiful card as always Rebecca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Rebecca, a lovely design and colour combo. I love the sweet Tilda and fabulously embellished!!

    Thanks so much for joining LHOSM
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x