Thursday, 13 November 2014

KISS at In the Pink...

Good morning,
It's time for a new challenge at In the Pink and our theme is KISS (Keep It Sweet and Simple). I have to admit that I was very far out of my comfort zone with this one and felt a little lost without lots of layers and embellishments! But I took the plunge and used this cute Lili of the Valley image from one of my art pads. I used a Magnolia DooHickey Old Swedish Lace die for the border and added some tiny pearl string from my stash. The letters are Pion Design and the wooden stars are from Samuel Taylors. A touch of sparkle was the finishing touch and that's it!

 
I hope you can join us with your KISS creations at the In the Pink blog - you'll find some gorgeous inspiration there from my teammates.
 
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by - your visits and comments mean a lot to me!
 
 
Rebecca.
x



12 comments:

  1. You've nailed it Rebecca!! Gorgeous KISS card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely perfect example of a KISS style card Rebecca... gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and I love the added sparkle.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab simple card Rebecca! Love the little stars and sparkle finish it off perfectly!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be out of your comfort zone but it is still fab - perfect for an adult or a child - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, love the sweet image and all your detailing.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love your Kiss style. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Rebecca love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly adorable Rebecca :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Rebecca, such a pretty CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x