Sunday, 28 December 2014

Little Cute Tilda

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all having a brilliant festive week! I haven't had any time to craft for a couple of days (withdrawal symptoms have started...) but I finished this 5x5 card on Christmas Eve. I've used:
Little Cute Tilda - Magnolia (coloured with Inktense pencils)
Papers - Maja Design: Vintage Spring Basics (hand-stitched)
Satin ribbon, ivory pearl string, lace, teardrop pin, ivory and dusky blue twine, large crown charm (covered with Shabby Blue Frantage), white paint dabber (used on flowers) - Ribbon Girl
Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
Flourishes - Marianne Design die
Frame - Spellbinders die
Butterflies - Dutch Doobadoo
Pearls - Samuel Taylors


































I'm entering my card into the following challenge:
Totally Tilda - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my Favourite Five Christmas Cards post. I'll be catching up with you all over the next few days.

Have a lovely evening!

Rebecca.
x

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card! That stitching looks great!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Christmas was nice and good for you Rebecca! Your princess card sure has regal class, it's really lovely with these fine soft colours! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done any crafting in the last couple of days either. I just didn't have any motivation. I think my mojo is having a break too. *sigh* I did start working on a gift bag today though. Now I just need to finish it.
    Your card is very beautiful. The little Tilda is adorable and the stitching looks great.
    Wishing you a happy New Year! May all your wishes come true!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Rebecca, fab image and colours and I like the butterflies and little pearls especially.

    Wishing you all the best for the new year!

    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolute little beauty Rebecca!!

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas...

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the crown! Lovely soft blue and pretty sparkly swirls! Really sweet inage too and lovely Colouring!
    Hope you had a lovely xmas!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning love all the embellies
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with lots of added gorgeousness! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous this is just so lovely a gorgeous Tilda stamp love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is really so cute and endearing. Love the little crown you added.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE love love....Your card is gorgeous and love the image/stamp including the beautiful colours and design. The crown with the frantage is stunningly gorgeous...wow you are amazing my friend...have a lovely start to the new year.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous as always Rebecca! Love the blue Frantage, what a soft way to add elegance and colour without being too bold or garish! Those little butterflies are stunning, wow! And your image, is of course, perfectly coloured! What a pro star you are! until next time, big new years hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card Rebecca, your design and embellishments are beautiful - I especially love your crown charm.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous Rebecca, beautiful colours and design...I'm feeling a little worried as I haven't crafted for over a week and no withdrawal symptoms! I'm not likely to be back in the craft room until at least the weekend as well! Happy New Year to you, lots of hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, another stunner and luvin the crown embellishment xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x