Friday, 26 December 2014

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014

Good morning everyone,
Happy Boxing Day - I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day! I'm just stopping by to take part in Debby's Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014.

http://debby4000.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/my-favourite-five-christmas-cards-of.html
 
 
I love admiring all of your creations but I'm quite a self-critical crafter when it comes to my own so I think this is such a lovely idea to stop and take a moment to be proud of your own cards too - thank you Debby! So here are my top five:
 
I made this back in September and it was one of the first cards I've made where I felt that it was really coming together as I'd pictured it in my head! I love these cute Magnolia DooHickey wings.
 
I love this sweet image and enjoyed colouring it so much! As those of you who've been following my blog since I started know, I really couldn't get to grips with pens but loved Inktense pencils as soon as I tried them - this card symbolises how important that has been for me in my crafting journey!
 
I like the traditional feel of this card with the Kraft layers and red and green Maja Design papers - I completely fell in love with this incredible company this year!
 

I like to add sparkle to my cards and this one has lots of it! The image is so beautiful and I really enjoyed teaming her up with a Spellbinders snowflake and some of my favourite embellishments.
 
My final card features one of Sylvia Zet's Wee images - I fell in love with these gorgeous stamps at the end of this year and look forward to using more of them in 2015. I was pleased with how the snowflakes on this card turned out - Frantage was definitely was one of my favourite crafting products in 2014!
 
So those are my favourite five Christmas cards! I saw everyone doing this last Christmas when I'd just started my blog so it was great to be able to take part this year.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a brilliant day!
 
Rebecca.
x 

19 comments:

  1. Wow Rebecca this is a stunning series of Christmas creations and an awesome showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Just love how you have a common theme in all of them i.e. using craft paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, gorgeous display of beautiful cards....love them as always and thanks for being a great cyber buddy and our friendship continues to grow in the new coming year...xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection!!
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to have you joining in and what beautiful cards, love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant selection,
    Loved all the Christmas cards you have made.
    Don't know how you managed to choose. Choose you have and they are all fantastic.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca, gorgeous choice of cards they are all stunning!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining in my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab selection of cards.
    I know what you mean about being self critical, blow your trumpet for once you deserve to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so beautiful Rebecca! You have such a lot of talent!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous selection of cards Rebecca! I love all of them. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day and the New Year is your best ever! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful selection of cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just all so gorgeous Hope you had a fabulous Christmas Love and Happy 2105 crafting Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rebecca! Thank you for the wonderful Christmas wishes you left me while I was away. I had such a great holiday, I hope you did too! You made so many gorgeous Christmas cards, I would never be able to choose only five!! It's great to be back, I look forward to another year of your fabulous creations and inspiration! see you again soon, big new year hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous selection of cards, all so gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh, your cards are all so beautiful, I wouldn't know which ones to choose! I love all of these. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning selection of Festive makes Rebecca - all equally gorgeous.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a Happy Healthy New Year.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fabulous selection of cards Rebecca, you should certainly be very proud of them and of all of your cards, they are always so beautifully crafted.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rebecca I'm just playing catch up!! I'm not surprised these are your favourites but then I am pretty certain that all the Christmas cards you made should be given an airing because they will all be amazing xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rebecca, having a catch up...what a fabulous selection! How did you choose as all your creations are gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x